care products, but why spend that much money while you’ll use it directly on the skin and obtain an equivalent effect and sometimes even a far better effect.
In this article, you’ll find 4 amazing cucumber face masks that will improve your skin.
Cucumber Mask To Treat Acne
Cucumber possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the redness caused by acne, and also contains astringent properties, so it is often used as a toner for the skin, because it cleanses it, and prevents the closing of its pores, and thus reduces acne and its effects. you’ll prepare this easy mask by following these steps:
- One medium-size cucumber.
- Three teaspoons of yogurt.
How to prepare:
- Cut the cucumber into pieces, put them in an electrical grinder, and grind them until you get a paste.
- Add the yogurt to the cucumber paste and blend the ingredients well.
- Apply the mask to the face and leave it on for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water then with cold water.
- Repeat this mask regularly to get the specified results.
Cucumber Mask to urge obviate Dark Circles
Cucumber contains a high level of silica and lots of antioxidants that help to lighten dark circles under the eyes and slowly get obviate them.
To prepare this mask, squeeze one medium-size cucumber, then dip two cotton pieces into the cucumber juice, put them on the eyes, and leave them for 20 minutes, taking under consideration the repetition of this mask daily, to get satisfactory results.
Cucumber Mask To Lighten The Face
Cucumber contains natural lightening properties, which makes it an excellent healthy option to lighten the skin. It also contains vitamin A that stimulates cell growth, additionally to vitamin C that improves collagen production which is important for skin health. This mask is often prepared by following these steps:
- Half a cup of cucumber paste.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
How to prepare:
- Place the ingredients in a bowl, and blend them well.
- Apply the mask to the face with a mild massage in circular motions.
- Leave the mask on the face for a couple of minutes.
- Wash the skin with water.
- Repeat this mask on a day today to get the specified results.
Cucumber Mask To Moisturize And Nourish The Skin
Cucumber contains soothing and purifying properties for the skin.
You can follow these steps to organize this mask; just in case you would like to feature additional moisture, be happy to feature a touch little bit of milk to the recipe.
- Half a medium-sized cucumber.
- A teaspoon of powdered milk.
- A teaspoon of yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mint leaves.
How to prepare:
- Wash the cucumber and cut it into pieces, and put them in an electrical mixer.
- Add the opposite ingredients and grind them well together to urge a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask to the face and neck with the ideas of the fingers and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Clean the face with a bit of cotton dampened in warm water.
- Wash the face with warm water, then sprinkle a touch of cold water thereon, and then dry the skin with a clean towel.
- Apply a touch cold perfume to the face, then apply an appropriate moisturizer.